Congratulations to The Northrop Team members who competed in the 14th Annual Dewey Beach Sprint Triathlon this past Saturday – September 19th, 2009. It was a great accomplishment as they said it was the hardest Triathlon in 10 years due to the rough ocean swim.
“Being part of this 5 member team was amazing and inspirational to watch everyone give all they got (including myself).”
Thank you to the entire Northrop Team for all the support – knowing you were all behind us made all the difference to the ones that competed.
I truly believe if you put your mind to the test you can do whatever you BELIEVE IN!!!
- Creig Northrop #1 —1 hour 20 min
- Tom Greeves #2 —-1 hour 30 min
- Kathi Austin #3 — 1 hour 33 min
- Sandy Jaso #4 —1 hour 45 min
- Mike Clevenger — Competed, Dqd