The Creig Northrop Team of Long & Foster® Real Estate, Inc., the top real estate team in the state of Maryland, and #2 in the United States, announced today the launch of its new website at www.northropteam.com.
The goal of the full-service, customer-focused site is to bring the latest in search functionality and social media to a centralized area that allows consumers to easily search for and experience properties to the fullest extent possible through the use of technology.
“We are aware now more than ever before that 90 percent of shoppers start their home search online,” said Creig Northrop, principal of The Creig Northrop Team. “We are the leading real estate resource in the Maryland and Washington, D.C. area and that means staying ahead of the curve and meeting our technology savvy consumers where they are most comfortable. We listened to our customers and what they want is an innovative, five-star website that combines all of the great services we offer, such as professional photography, high-definition virtual tours and You Tube videos with the latest technology so they can almost walk through a home without even being there.”
The new full-service, customer-focused website will provide consumers with more information on properties than ever before and features:
- Clean, user friendly layout for enhanced functionality and effortless access to seller-client listings, search features and other important information;
- A robust search engine that draws information from the Multiple Regional Information System (MRIS) to quickly deliver a list of properties that accurately meets the searcher’s parameters;
- Easy-to-find high-definition virtual tours and large-format photos of each property to simulate a walk-through prior to an actual showing;
- Aggregated news, social media and blog content to streamline information gathering
- A customer portal where listings can be saved and buyers are able to communicate with their agent
- Ability to email and save listings, schedule a showing, request more information or see a virtual tour directly from the listing page;
- Individual agent pages with biographical information so shoppers may choose the agent whose background and areas of expertise best matches their needs;
- Map search features to pinpoint properties in the home buyer’s desired neighborhood
- Lifestyle search tool to assist buyers in identifying residential areas that best match their lifestyle
- Ability to map open houses;
- Property detail pages featuring easy-to-read graphs and charts of neighborhood information, including recent home sales data, census data, population demographics, school information, crime data and a link to Yelp for reviews on local retailers;
- High-definition video of each home powered by YouTube so buyers can share home video tours through social media channels.
On the back end, the new website includes a powerful customer relationship management tool that allows inquiries to immediately be directed to the appropriate agent for rapid response time. For sellers listing with The Creig Northrop Team, this sophisticated lead management system means agents are more likely to turn inquiries into buyers by communicating with those shoppers and getting them qualified early in their search process.
Also among those to benefit from the new state-of-the-art website are The Creig Northrop Team’s corporate and military clients. Two years ago, the company launched its Corporate and Military Relations Division to meet the unique needs of its corporate and military clients. With the new website, employees who are relocating to the area to work for local corporations, government agencies or are part of the military will have access to the latest technology so they can begin searching for a home before relocating to the area. For more information, please visit www.northropteam.com.