Real TRENDS in conjunction with LORE Magazine and The Wall Street Journal Names The Creig Northrop Team the #1 Team in the Country
Clarksville, MD – September 14, 2011- The Creig Northrop Team of Long & Foster® Real Estate, Inc., announced today that they have achieved their ultimate goal, ranking at # 1 on this year’s Top 1,000 Real Estate Professionals list by Real TRENDS in conjunction with LORE Magazine and The Wall Street Journal. This announcement puts Maryland on the real estate map as the most successful market in the country.
This recognition and milestone for The Creig Northrop Team is a true testament to the team’s perseverance, commitment and dedication to serving their customers and exceeding their expectations. In addition, this # 1 ranking highlights the potential and growth of the Maryland real estate market and The Creig Northrop Team’s ability to adapt to an ever-changing marketplace.
Creig Northrop, President of The Creig Northrop Team stated, “I am amazed and impressed for what we all have achieved and it’s an honor to be able to put the East Coast and Maryland, specifically, on the map with this recognition. The Creig Northrop Team works as a family, working together towards the same goals. We’ve been very strategic in looking at what we have to do to meet our goals. We’ve built our Team with Agents who are all hands-on and demonstrate energy and optimism towards achieving our goals and serving our clients. We’ve been realistic. While we’re large enough to serve everyone, we’re small enough to care and that will be a key objective to maintain as we head into the New Year, and will help us continue to retain the #1 spot.”
The Creig Northrop Team attributes their success to their ability to constantly evolve to meet the demands of the future, their blend of new media and proven, time-honored practices, and multi-faceted marketing initiatives including, but not limited to:
- Their 40 Full-time Agents, who concentrate mainly within the county in which they live and sell properties through communicating their own experiences and knowledge of living in that region;
- Knowledge of current and forecasted trends;
- Quick response time;
- ‘Get It Done’ attitude and expertise in listening, following up, and following through;
- Their commitment to staying active in the community and giving back;
- Their newly redesigned website featuring cutting edge “fusion” photography, high-definition virtual tours, You Tube video, integration with social media channels, mapping, and for the first time ever, recent sold data pulled directly from the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) available for consumers;
- Automatic texts on every listing so buyers can access information 24/7, and effective use of QR codes;
- Mobile application;
- Their understanding of how to market to the various generations of buyers and sellers and what they will be most responsive towards; and
- Their company’s full service, referral network to other Top Producing Agents nationwide to help clients with challenges they face when relocating.